Sunday, March 25, 2012

Travel Bite: Food Vendor Cell Conversations

Nuts 4 Nuts vendor, Midtown Manhattan

"Yo, Vinny. Wanna go to da Nutcracker wid me tonight at Lincoln Center?"

Big Apple Pretzels vendor, Midtown Manhattan

"Of course I can talk and salt at the same time. Unless it's Pink Himalayan."

Vinny's Nut House vendor, Little Italy, Manhattan

"Sure, I'll go to da Nutcracker. Should I bring da cotton candy or da Torrone Nougat for da Sugar Plum Fairy?"

Chestnut vendor, Hagia Sophia church, Istanbul

"Hmmm. I thought I downloaded that roasted chestnut app."

Mexican chotchke vendor, Olvera Square, Los Angeles (So it's not food. Sue me.)

"Slow day. Where's the cha-ching from all this bling? I'd make more selling Chiclets in Tijuana."

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me. Some of these photos must have been taken years apart, and yet your sense of humor remains constant and true. And very hilarious!I can't wait to see what you're going to blog about next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post just gave me my best laugh of the day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete